5 Reasons to Switch to PVC Doors for your HomeBlog | May 9th, 2017
The use of PVC products is on the rise, and one area where this can be plainly seen is in the construction industry. Whether it is new home builds, or home renovation projects, PVC doors and windows are being used and preferred more and more, for good reasons. To help property owners understand why so many people are switching to PVC doors, here 5 good reasons why.
Why Property Owners are Switching to PVC Doors
1. Easy to install – light weight, PVC doors are easily installed and do not require the same amount of intense labour as typical timber framed doorways, which means they save property owners money.
2. PVC doors are affordable – when compared to any other materials used for doors, PVC doors are without a doubt one of the less expensive available. In fact, when comparing the prices of low-end timber and metal doors, you can get a high-end PVC door instead, which makes these a very attractive choice for buildings that require the installation of many doors.
3. Corrosion resistant – compared to metal doors, PVC doors are also easier to maintain because these do not corrode or rust over time, and neither do these lose strength or degrade as the years pass. This means PVC doors maintain their aesthetic appeal, even when exposed to exterior environments.
4. No refinishing required – both wooden doors and metal door will eventually need refurnishing over the course of their lifespan, to restore these to a like-new condition, but not PVC doors. As time passes, corrosion and rot negatively affect metal and wooden doors, and these need to be refurnished to remain functional and aesthetically appealing, but PVC doors never lose their ‘new’ look, and only require cleaning any dust or dirt build-up using warm water and soap.
5. Recyclable – for green builders, PVC doors are an obvious choice because these are recyclable and do not negatively affect the environment, and, their use lowers the raw material demand for wooden doors.
If you are considering PVC doors and windows for your next commercial or home renovation project, then let us here at Win-Tech Australia help you. Our selection of PVC doors and windows, as well as aluminium doors and windows, are designed to be architecturally appealing and stylish, able to meld naturally with any décor. You are invited to view our gallery and contact us with any questions you may have.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Benefits of Double Glazed Hinged Aluminium Doors for Bedroom Balconies
- Double Glazed Aluminium Doors are Ideal for Office Partitions
- Modern Home Designs Using Aluminium and PVC Windows and Doors
- Powder Coating Finishes for Aluminium Windows and Doors
- Different Dulux Powder Coating Options for your Aluminium Doors and Windows
- Benefits of Replacing Iron Windows with Single or Double Glazed Aluminium Windows
- PVC or Aluminium Bi-Fold Doors: Best Divider Options for Your Home Interior and Exterior Space
- Why PVC Doors and Windows for your Home are Ideal for Babies and Kids
- Aluminium Doors for Bedroom Balconies
- Benefits of Having Double Glazed Aluminium or uPVC Fixed Windows?
- PVC Double-Glazed Windows: High Efficiency in Thermal Insulation
- Signs That You Need to Replace Your Windows with Ones That Contain Aluminium or PVC Frames
- Aluminium Door Design Options: Differences between Sliding, Stacker, Hinged, and Bi-fold Doors
- 5 Reasons to Switch to PVC Doors for your Home
- Advantages of PVC for Windows and Doors
- Aluminium Frames for Windows and Doors: What are the Advantages?
- Benefits of Having High Performance and Multi-Functional Aluminium Louver Windows
- Selecting the Right Type of Glass for Your Windows and Doors: What are Your Options?
- Advantages of using uPVC frames for Windows and Doors
- Energy Efficient Buildings with Glazed Aluminium Doors and Windows
- Benefits of Aluminium Doors and Windows
- Differences between PVC and Aluminium for Windows and Doors