PVC or Aluminium Bi-Fold Doors: Best Divider Options for Your Home Interior and Exterior SpaceBlog | September 29th, 2017
If you’re looking for a stylish but durable interior divider, don’t settle for old-fashioned rattan and wood options, choose something more modern. With the sheer variety of materials available today, conventional and old-fashioned materials no longer consistently make the cut. Lightweight, stylish, sleek, and long-lasting is what people want, thanks in part to the growing popularity of PVC and aluminium bi-fold doors and dividers.
There are obvious advantages to both materials, each with their own pros and cons, and what you choose will ultimately depend on your personal aesthetic choices and the specific needs of your home.
Here’s a breakdown on the advantages of PVC:
• Lightweight – far lighter than aluminium, but not as durable, PVC bi-fold doors make for an excellent divider.
• Aesthetically diverse – PVC comes in a wide assortment of colours and textures, and can be made to imitate wood or any other material.
• Heat insulation and noise reduction qualities – PVC has now become a front-runner for energy-efficient projects because of its impressive heat insulation properties and noise damping qualities.
• Versatile – all PVC doors can be constructed to meet specific design concepts and can match any pre-existent aesthetics. Aluminium too is versatile in this way, and there are times when using aluminium bi-fold doors is preferred over PVC.
The advantages of using aluminium bi-fold doors:
• Heft – while not exactly heavy, the material is lightweight and strong. Aluminium dividers and bi-folding doors hold their own with regards to durability and overall strength, guaranteeing a sturdier structure and making it a better choice for exterior use. • Weather-resistance – aluminium is weather-and-wear resistant, which makes it ideal for either indoor or outdoor settings.
• Chic aesthetics – whether textured, coloured, electroplated, painted, or polished to a mirror shine, aluminium bi-fold doors will suit any home aesthetic and make it truly stand out.
• Recyclable – both aluminium and PVC are 100% recyclable, which allows you the advantage of being able to dispose of unwanted, old, or worn dividers, without having to worry about contributing to environmental damage.
Bi-fold doors are practical because they are designed to open by folding neatly to one or both sides. This allows more space to be made available to move freely from one room to another, or from the inside of a home to the outside. Whether you choose PVC or aluminium bi-fold doors, you can find just what you need at Win-Tech.
With an extensive range of PVC and aluminium doors, windows, and home accents of all types, Win-Tech is your go-to place for all of your modern construction and décor needs.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au